This cross was place on the front steps of my dad's house the morning he died.

cross

cross
when my dad died

rope heart

rope heart

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday

I having been day dreaming way too much lately and not getting much real art done so today I plan to do some art. I think the word Dream will be in it so by tonight i will post something new.
I have had a few really different months, my dad passed away and that really rocked my world. I realize that I am not his little girl anymore and now i feel I have kinda lost my place and need to find a new way a better way to be. I wonder how to do that, where I can find that.
In the last few months I have lost wieght and done some things that I have never thought about. how odd I am changing and don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment